segunda-feira, julho 12, 2004

...................all I want in life is to be and be happy...............

...................all I want in life is to be and be happy...............
.............................It seems funny to me.................................
.............................How fucked things can be..........................
.............................Everytime I get ahead...............................
................................I feel more dead......................................
.............................. Ifeel more dead........................................
......a think............im stupid...............im fool.........................
...........................I'm here, standing hollow............................
...........................Falling away from me..................................
.....................'It's gonna be better tomorrow'..........................
.......Screaming some sound Beating me, beating me Down......
...........................So I run away and you still stay..................
..............Your feelings I can't help but rape them...................
.................I'm sorry, I don't feel the same...............................
............................... My heart inside is constantly hating...........
........................ I'm sorry, I just .......................
.......................I don't know why its hurts me..................................
......................so fuck me.................so kill me...............................
..........................................!!Now!!...............................................

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário